Sunday, May 13, 2012

Back to Blogging

It's been a while, a long while, since I've posted something here!  Ever since the school I co-founded with Vin Magbuhos, the American Institute for English Proficiency, has gotten into full swing, I have had very little time to focus on writing my thoughts down.  I usually pour my heart out in the classroom when I am teaching.

I hope to re-ignite that blogger fire in me.  I want to jot my thoughts down once again and share them with others.

If you are reading my old posts, chances are, you may see a very different me.  I had angst and wasn't quite sure where I was in my life.  However, I believe that I am now more experienced and have taken a different perspective on life.  It's true when they say that experience is the best teacher.  I have learned such a great deal from my travels and from meeting different people everyday.  My day is never the same.  I am thankful for all these diverse experiences.

So let this be the re-start of my writing.  Let this be a new chapter.


No comments: