Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I took a picture of this wall frame at one of my client's training rooms. It's a great reminder that despite all the battles, the hardships, the obstacles, the blues, or whatever word you may want to call it, we need to remember that there are still opportunities ahead of us. As long as life has not ended for you, as long as you are breathing, and as long as you will live to see the light of day again, you can make a change.

There are many times when I would just want to quit, and go back home to the US. But I keep telling myself, that this is where I need to be. That I have a purpose here. There are so many people that will try to undermine you. People who will not believe in you. People who could care less about the people. People are people. They are not perfect, and they can be the most cruel ones out there without even knowing it.

So I say, Don't Quit. DO IT. Sounds like Nike, eh? But it's so true. When the going gets rough, the tough gets going. Damn, how many jingles and cliches is this post going to have? To make a long story short, look at it from an optimist's point of view, like this wall frame says: Every difficulty is an opportunity in disguise.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: